Iqua Ltd., designer of innovative handsfree headsets and other mobile accessories, is launching a new product, Iqua Beat into the North American market at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in January 2012. A unique personal training solution designed for iPhone, this high-performance Bluetooth stereo headset and iPhone app helps users go further, train smarter, and get better results.
Iqua Beat tracks the user’s heart rate, pace, calorie consumption, and distance traveled, giving them audio feedback, encouragement, and guidance as they work out. The headset monitors the user’s heart rate from their earlobe, and the patented earpieces provide a secure in-ear fit ideal for a wide range of sports. With the free iPhone app, users can easily plan a workout specifically tailored to their fitness goals. The app shows real-time information about the workout and a live map view. After the workout, the app can be used to view, edit, and compare stats, or share workouts with friends on Facebook.
In addition to the personal training solution, the Iqua Beat Bluetooth stereo headset also provides high-quality sound for listening to music, and enables hands free call control.
- Bluetooth stereo headset
- Patented earpieces with secure in-ear fit
- Heart rate monitoring from your earlobe
- Voice guidance during your workout
- Hi-fi stereo sound for listening to your favorite music
- Handsfree call control
- A free iPhone app for planning, tracking, editing, and sharing your workouts
- Four fabulous launches into North America at Las Vegas 2012
- Iqua Beat – Personal training solution for iPhone
- Iqua Spin – Bluetooth stereo headset with superior sound
- Iqua Ear-go – Extreme sports headset with Iqua Beat Lite app for iPhone
- Iqua Groove – Active sports headphones
“Iqua Beat makes working out simple,” says CEO Markku Patronen. “Whereas other personal training solutions may require a separate pedometer, heart rate monitor, workout application, and headset for listening to music and call control, Iqua Beat combines all this functionality into one simple package.”
Please visit Iqua at booth 3621 in the Sports and Fitness Zone, North Hall, Las Vegas Convention Centre, Las Vegas, USA.